REQUIREMENT:High early and ultimate strengths, where slight retardation and/or excellent slump retention is desirable, particularly under high temperature and/or where prolonged high workability/flowing consistency is important.
PRODUCT TO USE:SUPERPLASTET SR
HOW TO SPECIFY:
All concrete (specify areas) shall contain Cementaid SUPERPLASTET SR in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If concrete is site mixed, batch number of SUPERPLASTET SR containers shall be recorded. Ready mixed dockets shall record SUPERPLASTET SR on all dockets.
- Reduces water requirements by up to 32%, while maintaining high workability.
- Reduces shrinkage.
- Increased early and ultimate strengths.
- Retains flowing workability for up to 90 minutes or more without re-addition.
- Reduces bleeding compared with traditional superplasticisers.
- Can be added at premix plant without the need for normal retarder.
WHERE RECOMMENDED:Premix and site batched concrete where flowing concrete and/or high 24 hours strengths are desirable.
Superplasticising: 500-700ml per 100kg cement to produce flowing concrete from normal slump concrete.
High Range Water Reduction: 800-1500ml per 100kg cement.
Use higher dose rates at higher ambient temperatures.
Trial mixes should be conducted.
Dose rates higher than 1500ml per 100kg cement may increase retardation.