CALGROUT NO. 7 is a non-shrink grout which can be used at flowing consistency without bleed or segregation. It is also non-metallic and does not result in rusting or discolouration.
HOW TO SPECIFY:
All concrete grouting or mortars shall be CEMENTAID CALGROUT NO. 7 mixed with water to the desired consistency then rammed or flowed into place.
Flowable, easy placed non-shrink grout which attains high early and ultimate strengths. It also does not contain chlorides, iron filings or aluminium powder.
The degree of shrinkage/expansion will depend, to some extent, on curing, but will usually be less than ± 0.02% longitudinal expansion under restrained conditions.
CALGROUT NO. 7 should be thoroughly cured for 7days to produce best effects. Water curing is preferred, but if not practical, a CALCURE curing membrane is advised.
- Precise final positioning of column and machine bases.
- Grouting of rock anchors with greater bond between grout and rock surface.
- Filling tie rod holes.
- Grouting joints between precast concrete units, so as to maintain specified spacing.
- Setting handrails, bolts, seats, etc.
- Pressure grouting repairs.
MIXING & COVERAGE:
A 25kg bag of CALGROUT NO. 7 will require approximately 4.25 litres of water to produce 11 litres of pourable, non-shrink grout. Final setting time at 30 degrees C is approximately 4 hours and 10 minutes.