The site was located inland from the waterfront at 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui. It situated immediately behind The Heritage 1881 (previously known as the former Marine Police Headquarters building). The design of the Building merges the surrounding landscape and integrated the adjacent heritage site, visually and spatially with a strong contrast between old and new. The building was built on a site of 2,175 square metres, comprised of 29 stories and 5 levels underground car parks. Cementaid Everdure Caltite was specified and used by the Architect to waterproof the entire 5 levels basement slab and wall.